We continue the series of educational courses on Deep Tech and using AI and ML in materials science. We invite you to the third course of the BOOSTalent project «Tools of Machine Learning». Ideal for those who dream of understanding what machine learning is, those who want to learn the modern tools used in this field, and those who want to master the basics or deepen their knowledge of the Python programming language. This is the first course in a series of courses on machine learning, the knowledge of which is necessary for taking further courses in this series and will be needed to better understand other BOOSTalent courses that use machine learning techniques.
“Tools of Machine Learning” is ready to welcome its students!
- when: from the 30th of October, 2023 till the 1st of December, 2023;
- who: Dr. Vitaliy Tymchyshyn, Junior Research Fellow at Kyiv Academic University (KAU), Junior Research Fellow at Bogolyubov Institute of Theoretical Physics (BITP);
Dr. Volodymyr Bezguba, Senior Research Fellow at KAU, Acting Head of KAU Laboratory of Data Science and Machine Learning;
- language: English;
- the course is for beginners. The purpose is to provide an understanding of the concept of machine learning and teach the modern tools in this field;
- teaching format: self-study with help of video and text materials via educational platform eduportal.kau.org.ua, passing of the final test;
- registration: please, fill in the registration form. After that, you will get instructions on how to register for eduportal.kau.org.ua and be enrolled in the course.
You can meet the lecturer and learn the course structure from this short video.
The course is free. All students will receive certificates with the amount of ECTS credits on completing the course (1 credit).
The Deep Tech courses are being delivered to you by the Kyiv Academic University as part of the BOOSTalent project.