Basic scientific and ingineering directions:
1. New ceramic materials and devices for communication systems and automotive.
2. Development and creation of long-term memory devices and information signal processing based on new ferrite materials.
3. Synthesis and electrophysical properties of heterosubstituted perovskites with abnormally high change in electrical resistance and sensitive elements based on them.
4. Monocrystals of diamond (5-10) mm, diamond films, purposeful change of their properties.
5. Development of technology of electromembrane processes and prototypes cleaning equipment of drinking water for civil purposes.
6. Development of scientific bases of electrochemical decontamination of metal surfaces.
7. Selection and research of fuel and construction materials of systems with molten-salt blanks for accelerator-controlled plutonium conversion and nuclear transmutation of radioactive waste.
8. Development of a new technology for deposition and modification of carbon-based layers for promising energy storage devices.
9. New radiation-resistant complex chalcogenide and chalcogen halide materials for optoelectronic and nonlinear technology.
10. Multilayer nanostructures with ferromagnetic properties as the basis of the latest functional elements of electronic technology.
11. Textured ceramics based on nanostructured relaxor ferroelectrics.
12. Radiating electrode – applicator for RF hyperthermia based on dielectrics with high permeability.
13. Development of ceramic semiconductor composites based on triple spinels of nickel, cobalt, manganese and copper.
14. New materials for thin-film solar cells based on complex chalcogenides, synthesis, chemical analysis and spectral characteristics.
15. Development of technology and research and industrial tests of electrochemical decontamination of technological equipment.
16. Self-organization of nanoparticles and nanocrystalline materials based on stabilized zirconium oxide and barium titanate.
17. New nanomaterials for thin-film solar cells based on complex chalcogenides.
18. Development of technology and prototypes of equipment for electrochemical radiological cleaning of industrial equipment.
19. Development of a new method of hydrogen accumulation under the action of sunlight.