The Virtual Center for Digital Science and Innovation (NOSC-UA DIH) is holding an information webinar on the possibilities of participation in joint data experiments using modern data sharing tools aimed at the development of ecosystems of the data economy.
Registration at the link: https://forms.gle/5fiwwxzC9YRxBQua6
According to the latest European Data Market Monitoring Report of the European Commission, the Data Economy is expected to reach €829 billion by 2025 (5,8% of GDP).
Using the building blocks, frameworks, and expertise of @FIWARE and @iSHARE, the i4Trust Data Spaces offers SMEs an opportunity to share data across their value chain in an effective and trusted way,reducing transaction costs.
Why share your data?
To solve real business problems, such as:
- Energy: Protect data sovereignty while providing access to energy-saving and energy efficiency service providers
- Construction: Improve the planning and circularity of your building process
- Circular economy: assess and reduce climate and environmental risks, thus increasing the market value of the company’s assets
On Thursday, 12.08.21, from 10-30 to 11-30 CET
- I4Trust Data Space design blocks as a new data exchange opportunity in the EU DSM. Kirill Gorokhovsky, CTO NOSC-UA DIH, NaUKMa.
- Practical cases of experiments with data that can be implemented in i4Trust Data Space:
AgroFootprintData – services for the assessment of the carbon footprint of agricultural products in the process of cultivation, as well as tools for adjusting agro-technological, organizational and management decisions by agricultural producers. Dmytro Davydenko, Technical Expert of the NOSC-UA DIH
Electrodo.ERM – a protocol of trusted data exchange for managing the market value (capitalization) of enterprises, by assessing and managing climate risks. Roman Kravchenko, CEO 482.solutions
ActiveHouseData – parametric digital twins use large data sets at different stages of building construction and operation. Data exchange will help to take into account the experience of existing architectural objects, for example, to optimize the full range of energy efficient technologies and to attract options for materials and technologies. Sergiy Tikhonov, Softengi.
- How to apply for i4Trust Open Call https://bit.ly/3egZM4S. Olexandra Pravdyva, Expert of the NOSC-UA DIH
- Q&A session